Uncompromising Commitment to leadership Values and Ethical Principles
Recognizes companies & Individuals that have exemplified ethical conduct & sincere commitment to healthcare innovations for the benefit of the workplace, marketplace, the environment and the community.
Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards and the ceremony at which they are presented have become an industry tradition. This year’s award recipients will receive their awards during the 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards 2014 at the 2014 “Empowering India’s Developing Healthcare System”Summit on December. 26, 2014 at the Sahara Star, Mumbai International Airport in Mumbai, India in a glittering award Night.
“Pharmaleaders Power Brand Awards are the most prestigious annual industry awards recognized annually that acknowledge and honor individuals and organizations for their accomplishments using healthcare innovations to deliver the best value in achieving specific goals and objectives,” said Satya Brahma, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief of Network 7 Media Group . These are fitting tribute to those individuals and companies that have gone the extra mile to advance the excellence in healthcare through best practices and leadership.
Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards, the largest business and technology leadership awards program in the Pharmaceutical industry, cover 30 categories spanning from biotech to Healthcare to CEO awards.
Pharma Leaders Power Brand Awards those Companies & Individuals who exhibt rare display of innovation for Outstanding Academic/Professional Leadership bestowed annually each year to individuals/Companies who have/has advanced the mission of top ladder through extraordinary and outstanding leadership and who have contributed significantly to the enhancement of academic life professionally & individually . The top recognition symbolizes the best out of best from chosen few.
Over the last one decade, since the institutionalization of recognizing excellence in healthcare & pharmaceutical business in the form of Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards , Pharmaleaders has recognized several individuals and organizations that have empowered the healthcare industry in the global map by creating values & manufacturing prowess;. These Pharmaleaders and organizations inspire the public by motivating others to carry out their calls to action, by serving as a champion for their cause and by demonstrating a clear record of accomplishment in addressing urgent, relevant and complex healthcare needs , problems & solutions. They also maintain consistent, long-lasting relationships with the people and communities in which they work.They are truly trendsetters. Thus the Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards conducted years after years are truly India’s only dedicated celebration of excellence in healthcare innovation, pharmaceutical & medical excellence and brand transformation.Most eagerly awaited annual affair in india, these set of awards reflect benchmark of credibility, leadership spirit & regarded by the industry experts as “Pharmaleaders Power Brands”.
Network 7 Media Group will continue its tradition of recognizing those in the healthcare space whose work truly creates positive change & this years awards will highlight the magnificent delivery of work of the Leaders who not only illustrates the Summit’s mission of Healthcare empowerment, but also embodies the idea of “The Power of Indians’.”
The journey that Pharmaleaders undertook till date has been marked by many momentous, outstanding & long standing occasions. Each year we hosted the Pharmaleaders Program, We only meant to salute the visionary leaders, small or big in size or in financial numbers, we had a clear agenda that we are not going to follow the routine & stereo-type award nomination mechanism where there are only selected companies, personalities who are constantly in the limelight. Pharmaleaders broke the rule book & made an exception. We looked at people who Research team took a gigantic task of uncovering the “unsung pharmaleaders” who has been spectacular in their own sphere be in Healthcare, Clinical Trials, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc. Our quest of crowning the Pharmaleaders were twofold, those who imbibed innovation with risk taking abilities, to break the rule & make an exception, to show the world that they exist in their own world, in their own way, demonstrable leadership & critically acclaimed leadership. We were never tired, we continued to mix existing bigwigs with the companies & individuals relatively unknown & made them king. We looked at sheer passion, excitement & a sense of pride each time we crowned a Pharmaleader in the platform after a rigorous voting methodology. The Pharmaleaders has been tested & were thrown to the various stakeholders to vote before being crowned. We even stunned some big names when the unsung pharmaleaders were crowned against the mighty of bigwigs. We believed in the spark of innovation year after year as we continued our quest for celebrating the ultimate pharmaleaders experience since 1999. We were the earliest media house to recognize the talents & created Pharmaleaders platform that were imitated by many & became the trendsetters. We are happy today, when we notice the rise of companies in Healthcare to honour the achievers. In the early stage of our momentus journey, we recognized the veterans & legends who are now no more but our spirit of leadership are still reverberating in the reception of companies. Late Dr Parvinder Singh of Ranbaxy who built india’s first MNC, Dr Anji Reddy of Dr Reddy’s Labs, Mr. Indravadan A. Modi of Cadila, Mr Jagdish Saxena of Elder Pharmaceuticals or The former Drug Controller General of India (DCGI), Dr M Venkateswarlu are the few notable names.The current thespian legendary Pharmaleaders who are responsible for building the India image like Dr. Yusuf K. Hamied of Cipla, Dr Habil Khorakiwala of Wockhardt, Mr Samprada Singh of Alkem Laboratories, Dr D. B. Gupta of Lupin or Mr Suresh Kare of Indoco Remedies are in the list of Pharmaleaders winners library. Pharmaleaders Magazine, India’s first opinion based & research driven bi-monthly magazine has felicitated more than 500 companies & has created world-class platform in the form of Summit where discussions are on burning issues. The historic Pharmaceutical Leadership Summits has been addressed by some of the crucial topics of great significance by the Industry Leaders, Policy Makers, Academia etc. The defining moments which Pharmaleaders attempt to focus year after year is to enhance the communication of the Industry & the government. Pharmaleaders Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards has been presented to the top performers & shining stars of the Indian Healthcare Industry year after year.The Aim is to encourage & motivate the Pharmaleaders to achieve greater success in coming days. These set of Awards are determined by a credible award mechanism under the supervision of prominent Juries.
1st Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- Late Shri Parvinder Singh, Ranbaxy –Chairman, Ranbaxy Labs Ltd, 1999
- Shri Desh Bandhu Gupta,Chairman, Lupin Ltd – 1999
- Shri K.Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s Labs Ltd – 1999
- Shri Devinder Pal, Management Consultant. 1999
- Shri Samprada Singh, Chairman, Alkem Labs Ltd.
- Shri Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide,
- Shri I.A.Modi, Chairman, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Shri Vikram Aima, CMD, Ochoa Labs Ltd.
- Shri Habil F Khorakiwala. Chairman, Wockhardt Ltd.
- Shri Raghavendra Rao, Chairman, Orchid Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Shri Dilip Sanghvi, CMD, Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Dr Anjali Mukherjee, CEO, Health Total.
- Shri Sujit K Singh, Chairman, Shreya Life Sciences Ltd.
- Shri Vinod Singh, Chairman, Genom Biotech Ltd.
2nd Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- V.S.Reddy, Managing Director, British Biologicals. (India’s most Admired Neutraceutical Company)
- Ms Anju Gupta, Managing Director, VHB Life Sciences Ltd. (Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit of the year).
- S.K Singh, Managing Director, Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (Emerging Company of the year Award)
- Dilip Surana, Managing Director, Microlabs Ltd. (Company of the Year).
- Shri Suresh Kare, Chairman, Indoco Remedies Ltd. (Life Time Achievement Award).
- R.C.Bhagat, Chairman, VHB Life Sciences Ltd. (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Samprada Singh, Chairman, Alkem Labs Ltd. (Lifetime Achievement Award)
- Mr Manohar Kothari, Managing Director, Indo German Pharma Equip Pvt Ltd. (Life Time Achievement Award) Dr Himadri Sen,
- President, R&D, Ranbaxy Ltd (Excellence in “NDDS”& Generics)
- Sri Ajit Singh, Chairman & Sri Jasjit Singh,MD, ACG World Wide (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Sri Jagdish Saxena, Chairman & MD, Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Mr Malvinder Mohan Singh,Chairman,MD & CEO,Ranbaxy Ltd (Dynamic Enterpreneur of the year)
- Sri Kaushik Desai ,Director& CEO Global Pharmatech (Excellence in Pharma Profession)
- Dr P.M Naik, Project Director, Zydus Cadila Ltd (Excellence in Pharma Profession)
- Dr Desh Bandhu Gupta, Chairman, Lupin Ltd (Lifetime Achievement Award).
- Mr C.P.Bothra, Managing Director, Medreich Group (India’s Most trusted Export Company of the year)
- Mr N.K.Singh, CMD, Galpha Labs Ltd. (India’s Fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company 09)
- Ms Anju Gupta, MD, VHB MEDISCIENCES LTD (India’s Youngest MD & CEO)
3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- Businessman of the Year 2010
Shri Malvinder Mohan Singh, Group Chairman, Fortis
- Businesswoman of the Year 2010
Dr.Villoo Morawala-Patell, Founder and CMD, AVESTHAGEN LIMITED
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2010
Shri Dilip Surana, CMD, Microlabs Ltd.
- India’s Best Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2010
- India’s Best Nutrition & Neutraceuticals Co of the Year 2010
Dr Anjali Mukerjee’s Health Total
- Best Pharma Company of the Year 2010
- Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2010.
- Pharma Professional of the Year 2010
Shri Tapan Ray, Director-General, OPPI
Shri Kewal Handa, MD, Pfizer & Wyeth Ltd.
Shri Deepak Naik, Managing Director, Eisai Pharma Ltd
- Lifetime Achievement Award of 2010.
Dr.Y K Hamid, Chairman Cipla Ltd,Shri Samprada Singh, Alkem Labs Ltd.
Shri I.A.Modi, Chairman,Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Shri Joseph D’souza, Chairman, Oswolrld.
- Best Brand of the Year 2010.
Volini & Revital
- Best Company in R & D Excellence 2010
Bharat Biotech International Ltd.
- India’s Most Admired Surgeon Of the Year 2010
Dr Ramakant Panda, VC, Asian Heart Institute
- India’s Fastest growing retail Pharmacy Chain 2010
Trust Chemists & Druggists Ltd
- Excellence in Pharmacy Profession of the Year 2010
Dr Bharatesh R Jagashetty, Drug Controller of Karnataka
- Excellence Innovators in Blood and Biological Products of the Year 2010
Synergy Diagnostics Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Watched Company of the Year 2010
Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Company of the Year 2010 (SME)
Galpha Laboratories Ltd
- Excellence in Bulk Drug and Exports
Hetro Drugs Ltd
- Emerging Company of the Year 2010
Samarth Pharma Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Admired Pharma Company of the year 2010
- Hottest Exports Company of the Year 2010
Bry Air Asia Pvt Ltd
- Research Scientist of the year 2010
Dr Rashmi Barbhaiya, CEO & MD, Advinus Therepeutics Ltd,
- Computer Literacy Programs for Masses
St Angelos Computer Ltd.
4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- Business Leader of the Year 2011
Mr Kewal Handa, Managing Director, Pfizer India
- Business Woman of the Year 2011 (Gen-Next Pharma Leader)
Mrs Aditi Kare Panandikar, Whole Time Director, Indoco Remedies .
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2011
Dr Krishna Ella, CMD, Bharat Biotech.
- Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2011
Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare.
- India’s Most Admired Nutrition & Neutraceuticals of the Year 2011
Revital Woman & Abbott Healthcare.
- Company of the Year 2011
- Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2011
- Pharma Professional of the Decade
1. Dr Ajit V. Dangi, CEO & President, Danseen Consulting
2. Mr Ranjit Shahani, Vice-Chairman & MD, Novartis India
3. Narayan Gad, CEO, Formulations, Panacea Biotech;
- Brand of the Year 2011: Revital&Volini.
- Innovative R & D Company of the Year 2011
Bharat Biotech International.
- Emerging Brand of the Year
B-COLENRANGE of Galpha Labs.
- India’s Most Admired Foundation in Social Innovation
Right to Vision Programme of Wockhardt Foundation.
- Pharma Achiever of the Year in SME
Dr. Rege’s Laboratories.
- India’s Most Admired Company in Blood and Biological Products 2011
Synergy Diagnostics Pvt.
- India’s Most Admired Pharma Company 2011
- India’s Most Watched Company of the Year 2011
- Emerging Company of the Year 2011
- India’s Most Admired Company in Exports 2011
Genom Biotech Pvt.
- Research Scientist of the Year 2011
Dr. Rashmi Barbhaiya, MD & CEO, Advinus Therapeutics Pvt.
- Multinational Company of the Year 2011. (Joint Winners)
Pfizer India & Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals.
- India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain 2011
- Biotech Research Company of the Year 2011
- India’s Most Technically & Scientifically Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Unit of the Year 2011
5th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- Business Leader of the Year 2012Dr. Mukesh Batra,Founder Chairman,Dr Batra’s Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd
- Business Woman of the Year 2012Ms. Shenaz Khaleeli,Founder and CEO, PharmaLeaf India.
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2012Dr. Rajaram Samant, MD, Akumentis Healthcare Ltd
- Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2012Ranbaxy Ltd
- India’s Most Admired Nutrition & Neutraceutical Company of the Year 2012Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Pharma Company of the Year 2012Fourrts (India) Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2012 Microlabs Ltd
- Pharma Professional Of the Decade 2012 ( Four Winners) Four Trohphie1.Mr. Ashok Jain, Executive Director, Microlabs Ltd.2.Dr. Hasit Joshipura, Vice President, South Asia & Managing Director – India, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd3.Mr Arun Sawhney, MD, Ranbaxy Ltd.4.Dr Alok Mishra, Managing Director, Advaita Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Lifetime Achievement Award 20121.Mr Deepak Pahwa, Chairman, Pahwa Enterprises.2.Mr N.R.Munjal, Chairman, Ind-Swift Ltd.3.Mr Kashi Vishwanath, Chairman, Aanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.4.Dr.Appaji PV, Director General, Pharmexcil India ( Pharmacy Profession)
- .Brand of the Year 2012Revital & Volini
- Innovative R & D Company of the Year 2012Microlabs Ltd.
- India’s Most Admired Surgeon Of the Year 2012.Dr Mukesh Hariawala, Cardiac Surgeon & Healthcare Economist.
- India’s Fastest Growing Pharmacy Retail chain 2012Trust Chemists & Druggists Ltd.
- India’s Most Promising Entrant into The Big LeagueInd-Swift Ltd.
- Emerging Company of the Year 2012Akumentis Healthcare Ltd.
- Most Admired Company in Bulk Drugs 2012Granules India Ltd .
- India’s Most Admired Company in Exports 2012Granules India Ltd
- India’s Most Admired Promising Hospital Chain 2012.Global Hospitals Group
- Upcoming Biotech Pharma Company of The Year 2012.Adroit Biomed Ltd.
- BSE Award for the Best Return to InvestorsAanjaneya Lifecare Ltd.
- India’s Most Promising Cosmetologist & Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine AwardDr Rashmi Shetty. CEO, Ra Skin and Aesthetics.
- .Woman Entrepreneur of The year ( Joint Winners)1.Ms. Shalini Kumar Saxena, Elder Instruments2.Dr Shuba Dharmana, CEO, Dr Shuba’s Clinic.
- India’s Most Promising Outsourcing Pharma Company in CRAMS.Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Young Pharma Entrepreneur of The Year 2012Mr J.P.N. Singh, Director, Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
- Global Indian of The Year Male 2012Dr B.R.Shetty, Chairman, NMC Healthcare.
- Global Indian Woman of The Year 2012Dr Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CMD, Biocon Ltd.
- India’s Most Promising Pharmaceutical Education & Consulting InstitutionThe Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (IPER).
- Most Promising HR Consulting FirmKegan Executive Search
- Transformational Pharma Leader of the DeacdeKewal Handa, Managing Director, Pfizer India Ltd.
- First Generation Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2012.Ms Nidhi Saxena, CEO & MD, Karmic Lifesciences
- India’s Most Preferred Pharmaceutical Group in CRAMS ManagementMedreich Ltd
- .Research Scientist of The DecadeDr Himadri Sen, Board of Director, Strategy and Scientific Affairs Unimark Remedies & Hon. Patron, I.P.E.R.
- NGO of the Year 2012123 Global Organizations
6th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
- Rising Company of the year 2013Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
- Emerging Business Leader of the Year 2013Dr Rajeev Modi MD, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Emerging Business Woman of The Year 2013Ms. Nidhi Saxena, Founder & CEO, Karmic Lifesciences
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2013Mr. Prakash Guha, MD, Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
- India’s Most Respected Company by Medical Practitioners 2013Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
- India’s Best Managed Healthcare Chain 2013Global Hospitals Group
- Multinational Company of the year 2013Abbott India Ltd
- India’s Most Admired Company in Healthcare IT Solutions 2013Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd.
- India’s Most Respected Cosmetic Dermatologist 2013Dr. Chytra. V. Anand, Founder, CEO & Chief Cosmetic Dermatologist, KOSMORDEMA
- India’s Most Admired Company in CRAMS Market 2013Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Emerging Company of the Year 2013Menarini India Private Limited
- Women Entrepreneur of the Year 2013Dr. Nilyini G, Founder CEO, Blu Skin Cosmetology
- CEO of the year 2013Mr. Rehan A. Khan, Managing Director, Abbott India
- India’s Most Admired Company in Corporate Governance 2013Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
- Brand of The Year 2013DOLO
- Rising Brand of The Year 2013Newbona (Akumentis Healthcare Ltd)
- India’s Most Admired Pharma Company 2013Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- India’s Fastest Growing Pharma Company 2013Menarini India Private Limited
- India’s Most Respected Healthcare Group To Work For 2013Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- India’s Fastest Growing Company in Contract Manufacturing 2013Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Non Voting Category Award Winners
- Incredible Medical Expert of the DecadeDr. Viswanathan Mohan, Founder & CEO, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre.
- Incredible Medical Expert of the DecadeDr. Deepak Chaturvedi, Physician Endocrinologist & Diabetologist
- Incredible Medical Expert of the DecadeDr. Jothydev Kesavadev, Founder Chairman, Jothydev’s Diabetes Research Centre
- Incredible Medical Expert of the DecadeDr. Shasank R Joshi, Consulting Endocrinologist & Founder, Joshi Clinic
- Global Indian Of The Year 2013Dr. Naresh Trehan, Founder Chairman, Medanta
- Global Indian Of The Year 2013Prof. Dr. Nandkishore Shamrao Laud, Founder, Dr Laud Clinic
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2013Mr. D.C. Jain, Chairman, Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Pioneering Innovation in Stem Cell Banking Award 2013Life Cell International Pvt Ltd
- Entrepreneur of the year 2013Dr. G.S.K. Velu, Managing Director, Trivitron Healthcare
- Rising Brand of The Year 2013JUENE &UV CARE RANGE, Adroit Biomed Limited
- Business Leader of the DecadeMr. Satish Ramanlal Mehta, CEO & MD, Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Emerging Hospital Group 2013Medfort Maxivision Hospitals
- Non-Surgical Aesthetic Medicine Expert 2013Dr. Rashmi Shetty, CEO & Founder, Ra Skin & Aesthetcs
- Healthcare Visionary of The DecadeDr. Kancherla Ravindranath, CMD, Global Hospitals Group
- Business Leader of the year (Healthcare & IT)Mr. Upinder Zutshi, CEO & MD, Infinite Computer Solutions (I) Limited
- India’s Most Admired Homeopathic Brand 2013Dr. Batra’s Positive Health Clinic
- Transformational Leader of the DecadeDr. Mukesh Batra, Founder Chairman, Dr. Batra’s Positve Health Clinic
- Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013Dr. Rajaram Samant, MD, Akumentis Healthcare Limited
- Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013Mr. A.K.Patra, CMD, Salius Pharma Pvt. Ltd
- Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013Mr. A.K.Sahoo, CEO, Ozone Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Emerging Pharmaleader of the year 2013Mr. Piyush Rathi, Director, Advanced Enzymes Technologies Ltd.
- Pharmaleader of the year 2013Dr. Hasit.B.Joshipura, MD, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Social Entrepreneur in Mass Education Award 2013Mr. Agnelorajesh Athaide, CMD, St. Angelo’s Professional Education.
7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit
Individual Non Voting Category Jury Winners
- India’s Most Admired Diabetologist 2014- Prof. (Dr) V.Mohan, CMD & Chief Diabetologist, Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialties Centre
- Healthcare Economist of the Year 2014 – Dr Sanjeev Kanoria, Vice Chairman Austrian Anadi Bank AG & Chairman, Advinia Healthcare Ltd
- Visionary Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Mr. Dilip Surana, CMD, Microlabs Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Orthopedic Surgeon – Dr. Chandrasekar Chikkamuniyappa, CEO & Senior Joint Replacement Surgeon, People Tree Hospitals.
- India’s Most Promising Entrepreneur in Ayurvedic Beauty Care of the year 2014 – Dr.Ajayita Chanana, Founder & CEO, Dr. Ajayita’sCharakAyurvedic Clinic
- Pharma Professional of the Decade – Mr. Daara Patel, Secretary General, Indian Drug Manufacturers Association
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Partner in Healthcare Innovations 2014 – ConvaTec India Pvt Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Nephrologist 2014 – Prof. (Dr.) D. S. Rana, Chairman, Board of Management, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Emerging Hospital of the Year 2014 – People Tree Hospitals
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Innovator in Dermato-Cosmetic industry 2014 – Adroit Biomed Ltd
- Healthcare Visionary of the Decade – Prof.(Dr.) B. Soma Raju, Chief Cardiologist & CMD, Care Hospitals Group
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diabetes-Cardiometabolic Clinic Chain 2014 – Lifespan Clinic India
- India’s Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company of the year 2014 – Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- India’s Most Promising Pharmaceutical Logistics & Packaging Company 2014 – Scorpion Group
- India’s Most Promising Antiaging & Wellness Clinic 2014 – AMAAYA™ Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
- Transformational & Come Back Pharma Company of the year 2014 – Dr Datsons Labs Ltd.
- India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Exports & HR Excellence 2014 – Galpha Laboratories Ltd.
- India’s Most Promising Obesity Consultant 2014 – Dr. Deepak V. Chaturvedi, Obesity & Anti-Aging Consultant, AMAAYA Antiaging & Wellness Clinic
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Nutrition & Wellness Company in Diet & Nutritional Counseling 2014 – Anjali Mukerjee Health Total
- Breakthrough Innovator in Cosmetic Dermatology 2014 – Dr. Ruby Tandon, Cosmetic Dermatologist & Co-Founder, Dr Ruby’s After Glow Advanced Laser Clinic
- India’s Most Valuable Revolutionary Pharma Company of the year 2014 – Zuventus Healthcare Limited
- Millennium Pharma Leader – Mr. Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Worldwide
- India’s Most Admired Pharmaceutical Technocrat of the Decade – Dr. Ajit Dangi, President & CEO, Danssen Consulting
- India’s Most Promising Business Leader of the Decade in Hospital Management 2014-
- Sandeep Chatrath, C.E.O, Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
- Excellence in Diet & Nutrition – Dr Shilpa Joshi, Consultant Dietician & Nutritionist
Public Voting Category Winners
- Business Leader of the Year 2014 – Mr.B.N.SinghMD,Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- First Generation Entrepreneur of the year 2014- Dr.Kannan Vishwanath, MD, Dr. Datsons Labs Ltd
- Hyderabad’s Most Promising & Valuable Hospital of the year 2014 – Innova Children’s Heart Hospital
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Skincare Leader 2014 – Dr. Chytra V Anand, Chief Beautifier & CEO Kosmoderma Clinics
- India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain in Value & Customer Satisfaction 2014 – Care Hospitals Group
- India’s Most Admired Hospital in Cancer Care 2014 – Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
- India’s Most Promising Hair Transplant Surgeon 2014 – Dr. Mohiuddin Makani, Chief Hair Transplant Surgeon, Cosmedicure
- India’s Most Admired Health Insurance Company of the Year 2014 – CignaTTK Health Insurance Company Ltd
- India’s Most Valuable Pharma Company in Ethical Practice & Corporate Governance 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- Pharmaleader Professional of the year 2014 – Mr.Rehan Khan, MD, Abbott India Ltd
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Ms. Surjit Kaur, Founder & CEO, Zeal Biologicals
- Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 – Mr. Sanjeev Jain, MD, Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
- India’s Most Promising Healthcare Retail Chain in Eye –Care Services 2014 – Maxivision Super Specialty Eye Hospitals
- India’s Most Valuable & Admired Pharmaceutical Group 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- India’s Most Powerful, Most Valuable Corporate Brand 2014 – Abbott India Ltd
- India’s Most Promising & Valuable Diet Expert & Nutritionist 2014 – Dr. Anjali Mukerjee, Nutritionist & Co-Founder, Health Total
8th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards 2015
Pharmaleaders, a media house, felicitated top performers in the healthcare industry and medical professionals at 8th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit and Pharma Leaders Business Leadership Awards 2015 at Hotel Hilton in Mumbai on December 30. More than 300 top leaders of the healthcare industry had gathered to be the part of the event based on theme, “Pharma Leaders 2015, Brand India Winning”, organised by Satya Brahma, founder of Pharmaleaders. In the opening address, Satya lambasted the Union government for the faulty healthcare reforms and policy paralysis. In a scathing attack to the policy makers, he said “The healthcare challenges in India at present are of different dimensions & more of cleaning the system at the helm who are responsible for formulating laws, rules and regulations. While we can’t ignore the concerns of the pharma companies facing complex issues in regulatory legal hurdles in IPR challenges, pricing and other issues related to patent regime.”
The highlight of the seminar was the panel discussion on “Ethics in Medical Profession” where country’s top doctors and industry debated on the decline of ethics in medical profession and reached at the consensus that the industry and doctors must work closely to build a strong model to promote the dignity of the profession. Followed by an interesting panel discussion on skin and cosmetology industry and practises in India where communication plays an important role was highlighted and how doctors must come out to let the quacks get silenced for the same. The panel discussion on “Will Innovations in India drive the next generation of global cosmetics Dermatology trends?” witnessed brainstorming debate among noted plastic and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Viral Desai, Dr. Manoj Khanna, Ms. Kiren Shrivastav, founder, Fempowerment Awards and CEO Molecule Communications?, Dr. Rashmi Shetty, Dr. Nilayaini G etc.
Speaking on the occasion, Hinduja Hospital CEO Gautam Khanna emphasised on promotion of mHealth app and other innovative technology driven initiatives to improve healthcare system of the country. Noted cardiac surgeon Dr Kaushal Pandey stressed need to curb loopholes in medical education system to improve quality of healthcare in the country. Padma Sree laureate Prof Dr. Shashank Joshi addressed on Brand India.
Top performers in the healthcare industry and medical professionals were felicitated by Pharmaleaders (www.pharmaleader.tv ) in a sequel to the sixty days of the voting by the Indian masses to select the best of the best in the final five nominees in various important categories & individual nonvoting categories.
Louis Banks who has often been referred to as the Godfather of Indian Jazz & the iconic music composer was the chief guest of the event.
Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2015
Dr. Huzaifa Khorakiwala, CEO, Wockhardt Foundation
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Company 2015
Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Limited
Change-Agent in Healthcare Innovations 2015
Adroit Biomed Ltd
Pharmaleader of the Year 2015
Mr. Prakash Kumar Guha, Managing Director, Zuventus Healthcare Limited
India’s Most Admired Health Insurance Company of the Year 2015
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance Company Ltd
CEO of the Year 2015
Mr. Tapan Singhel, CEO & MD, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd
Innovative Breakthrough in Cancer Research & Patients Safety 2015
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Emerging Company of the Year 2015
Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
India’s Most Watched Company of the year 2015
Akumentis Healthcare Ltd
Most Promising Expert in Regenerative Medicine 2015
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi, Physician Endocrinologist, Diabetologist
Innovative Breakthrough in Side-Effect-Free Healthcare Solution Provider 2015
Advanced Vital Enzymes Ltd
India’s Most Promising Hair Transplant Surgeon 2015
Dr. Viral Desai, Medical Director & Founder, DHI Hair Transplant
India’s most Admired Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon 2015
Dr. Viral Desai, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Asia’s Most Valuable & Breakthrough Innovator in Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery 2015
Dr. Kaushal Pandey, Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Most Valuable & Admired Hospital 2015D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre
CEO of the Year 2015
Mr. Varun Khanna, Managing Director, Becton Dickinson India Private Limited
India’s Most Admired Medical Technology Company of the year
Becton Dickinson India Private Limited
Change-Agent in Women’s Healthcare
The Good World Foundation
India’s Most Inspiring Women Business Leader in Cosmetic Dermatology 2015
Dr. Chytra. V. Anand, Founder & Chief Medical Director Kosmoderma
Innovative Cosmetic Dermatologist 2015
Dr . Nilayini G, Founder, Blu Skin & Cosmetology Clinic
Most Promising & Valuable Communication Agency 2015
Molecule Communications Pvt. Ltd
Physician’s First Choice as Most Valuable & Admired Pharma Company 2015
Abbott India Limited
Most Promising Sexual Health Physician and Counsellor 2015
Prof. Dr Deepak K Jumani
Emerging Brand of the Year 2015
Lifetime Achievement Award
Prof R. D. Joshi
Breakthrough Innovation in Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Debraj Shome
Most Valuable & Admired Cosmetic Dermatologist 2015
India’s Most Promising & Valuable Nutrition & Wellness Centre in Diet & Nutritional Counseling 2015
Slim Sutra Slimming and Yoga Wellness Centre
Breakthrough Innovation in Cosmetic Dermatology
Dr. Rashmi Shetty
Excellence in Clinical Pharmacology & Medico- Marketing
Dr. Dilip Pawar
Emerging Anti-Aging & Obesity Management Pharma Company
AVI Pharma Pvt. Ltd
India’s Most Admired Hair Transplant Surgeon 2015
Dr. Manoj Khanna
Most Promising & Homoeopathic Doctor 2015
Dr. Rajesh Shah, Founder , Life Force Homeopathy
India’s Fastest Growing Homeopathy Clinic 2015
Life Force Homeopathy